Bulk Payment Products
Corporate Account Management Structure
We establish accounts in most of the major currencies of the world. In addition, our banking application is versatile allowing you the ability to have up to 99 sub accounts per currency thus giving you the flexibility to maintain either a single or multiple account structure.
Corporate Internet Banking (GTBank Automated Payment System - GAPS)
The Guaranty Trust Bank Automated Payment System (GAPS) is a web-based service that facilitates the processing of vendor (and other) payments in batches, using either a dial-up connection to the bank or a secured (https) connection over the Internet. It also gives you online real-time access to your account 24/7.
The GAPS application form can be downloaded here completed and submitted at any of our branches nationwide.
Why choose GTBank
We have carefully put in place products and services that are unrivalled in the Ghanaian banking industry. Outlined below are some of the benefits of a private banking experience with us.
- Automatic access to our exclusive Private Banking centre with a homely and serene ambience where all your banking transactions can be carried out.
- A dedicated relationship manager to attend to you as you relax in our business lounge equipped with internet facilities and a refreshment bar.
- Meeting rooms available for private or business meetings with your clients
- Access to our safe deposit for secure storage of important documents and valuables.
- Exclusive Saturday banking between the hours of 9am to 1pm.
- Loans and advances
- Efficient local and foreign funds transfer services
- Financial advisory and multi investment options
- Access to the most prestigious and sought after card with extensive purchasing and travel benefits – GTBank Visa / MasterCard .
- Robust internet banking equipped with features that give you control over your account. These features cut across local transfers (to any bank), international transfers, various bill payments, account enquiries among several others.
The above are only part of the benefits of your relationship with us as we pride ourselves in our ability to provide bespoke solutions so wouldn't you rather bank with us?
For further enquiries please:
Email Us: email@example.com
Call our Toll free: 0800 124 000 or
24-Hour Customer Support / Service Hotlines:
(+233) 307 037 107 / 302 923 914 / 302 966 755
(+233) 504100011 (WhatsApp ONLY)