What is G-Cash?
G-Cash is a service that enables you to transfer funds to any beneficiary throughout the country. Beneficiaries can receive cash /draft at any of our 24 branch locations.
- G-Cash is a money transfer service denominated in Ghana cedis.
- A maximum of GHS 10,000.00 is allowed per transfer.
- A valid identification is required.
- Instant access to cash nationwide.
- Transfer of funds to family, friends and business associates.
- Transfer of funds ahead of a domestic business trip/ holiday.
- Eliminates the risk of travelling with cash.
- Fast, reliable and convenient way of paying for goods and services.
How to Send?
- Visit any of our branch locations nationwide. Complete the required form and add a valid identification.
- Hand over the completed form and ID together with the amount of money you want to
- send to our designated teller.
- Collect your receipt from the teller. The receipt must have the document
- number, answer to test question and the paying branch (provided by the sender)
- which should be communicated to the beneficiary. For online transfer, visit www.gtbghana.com and access the internet banking site.
- Follow through the instructions to complete transfer.
How to receive?
- Visit any of our branch locations nationwide specified by the sender.
- Complete a Claim Form and add a valid ID.
- Review and sign the receipt that is given to you.
- The teller will then give you the money together with a copy of the receipt.
For further enquiries please:
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call: 0302 675224, 611560, 0544 399015 or Toll free: 0800 124 000 or
24-Hour Customer Support / Service Hotlines:
(+233) 302 611 560 / 302 923 914 / 302 966 755
(+233) 504100011 (WhatsApp ONLY)