As part of our commitment to continually improve on our service delivery levels and provide unrivalled convenience for our valued customers, we have upgraded our Internet Banking platform to enable customers pay their DSTV monthly subscription, Ghana Water and ECG Post paid utility bills from the comfort of homes, offices or on the go with any mobile device with internet connectivity. Payments are made in real-time to the various service providers.
Guaranty Trust Bank's Internet banking platform is a robust channel designed with the state-of –the-art technology that gives you unlimited access to your accounts and allows customers conveniently perform over 90% of their bank transactions online real-time.
With Internet Banking, customers can enjoy the convenience of managing finances quickly and easily at a time that suits them. Customers can bank safely and securely – at work, home or abroad.
• Easy access to account(s) from anywhere in the world.
• Online real-time account monitoring facility.
• Convenience of conducting banking transactions from comfort of home/office.
• Guaranteed security for all online transactions.
• Easy Access to bank information and products.
• Effective, cheaper and easier way for our customers to communicate with the bank.
• Allows 24/7 access to account.
What are the features of Internet Banking?
• Account Balance Enquiry & Transaction Inquiry
• Own and Third Party Transfers (Transfer to any Cedi Account of any bank in Ghana)
• Utility Bills / Subscriptions Payments
• Stop Cheque
• Cheque Confirmation
• Cheque Book request
• Bank Drafts request
• Pre-Registered Transfer
Internet Banking-What you can do online.
• Pay Ghana Water and ECG Post Bills
• Pay your DStv and GOtv monthly Subscriptions
• Pay for Airline Booking Tickets for British Airways, Iberia, American Airlines, StarBow etc
• Check your Balances and Account Activities
• Transfer funds from own account(s) and to another GTBank customer account
• Transfer to any Cedi Account of any bank in Ghana
• Print your statement of accounts
• Confirm your Cheques and request Cheque Books
• Make Standing Orders
• Request for Draft/Cash in Transit
• Password Change and Personal Details
• Confirm Cheque
• Standing Order Request
• Cancel Standing Order
• Check Deposit and Exchange Rate
What do I require to start using Internet Banking?
• Account Number
• Internet Access: Modem, PC,& Telephone line
• Customer email address
• Registering for Internet Banking
How do I register for this service?
• The first step is to have an account with Guaranty Trust Bank (Ghana) Limited
• Download the registration form from the homepage Click Here or visit any of our Branches.
• The completed form should be returned to the nearest branch office
• You would be profiled on the Internet Banking Service.
• An email welcoming you to the service will be sent to your mailbox
• This mail will contain instructions on how to log into the service.
For further enquiries please:
Email Us: email@example.com
Call our Toll free: 0800 124 000 or
24-Hour Customer Support / Service Hotlines:
(+233) 302 611 560 / 302 923 914 / 302 966 755
(+233) 50410011 (WhatsApp ONLY)